⦁ a wide range of applications;
⦁ a large selection of useful features;
⦁ the relative ease of study.
This programming language has many areas of application:
⦁ Web application client;
⦁ server applications;
⦁ use in AJAX, Comet;
⦁ application in browser OS development and application software, custom browser scripts;
⦁ office application automation, gadgets and engine deployment.
Characteristics of the profession
⦁ code development for software companies;
⦁ correcting or refining existing code;
⦁ maintaining the product’s workability;
⦁ debugging and debugging;
⦁ interaction with testers, web designers and other members of the development team.
Pros and Cons
- The high popularity of the JS language.
- Opportunity for self-start training; courses, specialized forums and literature are also available. The latter is not a reliable source, as information is rapidly losing its relevance due to the introduction of innovation.
- Prospects for remote work. You can also work in an office, in which case the employer often makes transportation costs, paying for accommodation for developers not from the settlement.
- The training can be combined with practical activities.
- The profession is suitable for introverts with a technical mentality.
- Developers are a separate intellectual unit, the demand for their services and fees is increasing every year.
- There is high competition in the segment.
- Long and difficult training.
- Overly active and impulsive people cannot always withstand the monotonous rhythm of work.
- A prerequisite – excellent command of technical English, the latter having to be studied separately.
Important personal qualities